It's been a while

Wow. Had to take a small break after the arrival of Princess Pearce. We are adjusting at home, and I am enjoying my time off to be with her. So, here are the details:

On December 26th we were blessed with a healthy delivery of a 7lb, 12oz., 19" long baby girl. I had to be induced, but it all worked out in the end. I was in labor for about 8 hours, and pushed for about 45 minutes. It was much easier than I thought it ever would be. Breast feeding is coming along quite well, and I am loving the cloth diapers so far. If I could just get her evening schedule in line, we will be set. I was blessed with an infant that had her days and nights mixed up! But things are working out.

The medical bills have starting pouring in, and every day I am scared to see the mail lady pull up to our box! Soooo, we'll be in a little medical debt for a while. I think I'd rather have a new car, but I wouldn't trade my baby girl for the world, even when she poops on me. :o)

It's nice to finally bid farewell to 2009, and as we start the new year, it just gets better and better. Big things are coming, and I'll keep you posted! :o)

1 comments:

CarlyBlaine said...

Don't you love how Mary Washington sends twenty bills....I used to feel the same way. I'd end of in tears with the stack of bills in front of me. I waited for a month or two before I called and had them all put into one bill. We still owe them an arm and a leg too!

Post a Comment