Loving 2010 already!

I started back to work today, and I am very quickly starting to lose my positive attitude that I tried to start my day with. Noooo, not because I hate my job, but because I want to be at home with my baby girl. I keep looking at the clock thinking to myself what her usual routine is, and wondering what she's doing right about that time. I keep tearing up, and I am very anxious to get off and race home to her. She is in wonderful hands, and I couldn't be more blessed to have such a good caregiver for her, but there is nothing like Mommy and her baby girl. I thought I would be excited for the break, but I'm not. I don't want to be away from her...even when she cries or poops on me. I miss snuggling with Beetle too. I felt horrible leaving her at home today. It's a routine adjustment for her too. Oh geeze- I am crying now!

Mommy sure does miss this smile! I wish I was this happy at 5:00am!!


Mom and Dad are making my lunch today... good thing they live a half a mile from my work! I get some hot homemade lasagna and Italian bread! I can't wait! Its probably best that I have set plans for lunch, otherwise I might find myself driving southbound on 95 to get to my girl!

2010 is already so full of blessings! I don't want to announce it so soon, but I can't help it! Matt has a new job!!! He goes to Baltimore on Wednesday to get all of his DOT work done and to take some tests! Given he passes his background and road tests, he will be able to put in his notice and start a job that will provide for us a little better! He will be driving a fuel tanker, which yes, I am VERY nervous about, but I swear he drives a big truck better than his own vehicle. And I guess if he can make it through the Rockies in a blizzard, he can do anything.

2010 is already full of some firsts! Here is Sutherlynn's first snow storm!!! January 30, 2010.
















Here is a pic of her making a nice gift for Daddy!!! She is a mess!

5 comments:

CarlyBlaine said...

Know that you are not alone...there are still days when I leave Noah and I shed a tear because I'd rather just stay home with him. But it will make that time you do have together even sweeter!

Shauna Hayden said...

Love the pictures Courtney! She's so freakin cute! You're looking great and I hope you are feeling the same!

All Things Cherish said...

Answered prayer! Yay, I'm so happy for you guys, I hope they're a great company and he loves it. SGP is too cute, she looks so much like Matt (I know you're sick of hearing that!).

A Wedding Story said...

What a little cutie!! I love the sweet cupcake on her shirt!

incest preteen girls sex stories said...

without further adieu, I hereby present Atlantas Information Technology Manager of the Year award to Michael Collins. BATTISTA If thats the case, General, then why do you want it back.
tell my rape stories
bestiality pregnant stories
sexy wife fucking strangers stories
free sister brother fuck stories
true sex torture stories
without further adieu, I hereby present Atlantas Information Technology Manager of the Year award to Michael Collins. BATTISTA If thats the case, General, then why do you want it back.

Post a Comment