Fall 2009... The season we love and hate at the same time.

This is going to be more of a picture post. I have lots of photos from Fall festivities, and photos of my nephew were emailed to me this morning. For the full deal, you can check them out on my Facebook. These few moments below are why I LOVE the Fall season despite the early darkness that Daylight Savings brings. I usually handle the seasonal blues by looking at pictures like these to cheer me up. I mean, wait till you see Landon- I think that face could cheer the worst of foul moods up!





I'm guessing it didn't taste as good as he thought it would...





This face.... I love it.

This giggle makes my day...


So Daddy wanted to paint my belly for Halloween this year. I was apprehensive about it, but he was really excited... so I caved.


I couldnt see what he was doing. My point of view when I look down was all orange.

This is when we realized Daddy is not a very good belly painter. But we had fun in the end, and it was very well worth it.   

Annnnd one to end this post with... The very best Dinosaur ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment